ORIGINAL DESIGN DOC
This was the design document I sent to Rhete sometime around mid-June of 2016.
20 FLOORS? The idea was to try and stick as closely to roguelike tradition as
possible, but there's no way the Polly Dungeon gag can be sustained for 20 floors.


POLLY DUNGEON PROTOTYPE (WINDOWS)
PLAY IN-BROWSER
This is where it all started.
Rhete sent me this mockup design for how I wanted things to work, and I began working from here.


POLLY DUNGEON ALPHA - 6/22/2016 - (WINDOWS)
PLAY IN-BROWSER
This build is what would eventually grow into the final game.

Ghosty had already kinda honed in on what the game would sound like with
a title screen theme and the first actual floor theme.
(The audio was exported in mono because I'm a ditz, that's not on her.)



Ghosty was quick with a simple and easy UI design idea that I
adapted further into what we have for the final.

There was a prior dev build a day earlier that was much slower
(the wait between turns was too long) and lacked the Level Up, and
the transitions here are a bit simpler than the final game.

The "WELCOME TO THE _ OF _" intro is something that remained until
pretty late in the process, but I pulled it because I felt it took up
too much time and really didn't add much.

The arrow keys adjust HP and Turns.


Not much else changed from this to the final game aside from some
cosmetic changes, more floors, and the final boss encounter.

Hope this provided a small bit of insight into our silly little game!